From W3C Wiki
- Announcement: The "info" URI Scheme Hammond, Tony (ELSLON) (Tuesday, 30 September)
- WebArch good practice note about not making new URI schemes when existing ones will do
- argument that info: not novel w.r.t. http: Oct 2003.
- The "info" URI Scheme for Information Assets with Identifiers in Public Namespaces internet draft Van de Sompel, Tony Hammond, Eamonn Neylon, Stuart L. Weibel. datatracker entry
- IESG approval, 3 Nov 2005 noting "significant dissent". NISO press release of 5 Nov, not noting any dissent.
- A Registry of Assignments using Ubiquitous Technologies and Careful Policies, expired internet draft, endorsed by the TAG in their 9 Dec 2002 meeting, related to TAG issue uriMediaType-9.
- #rdfig discussion 30Sep
see also: other UriSchemes