TTWG TPAC 2016
This page shows details of attendance and the agenda for the TTWG face to face meeting at TPAC 2016.
- Date: TTWG F2F is 19-20 September, during TPAC2016 19-23 October, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Meeting place: At the Centro de Congressos de Lisboa in Lisbon.
- Room: 0.08.
- A WebEx access may be set up, please advise if you would like to attend by this method.
Please, put your name in this table if you plan to participate to the TTWG F2F (alphabetical order):
|Name||Arrival||Departure||Hotel||Flight info and notes|
|Nigel Megitt||2016-09-18 1805||2016-09-23 1850||Mercure||BA502 from LHR and BA503 to LHR|
|Glenn Adams||2016-09-16 1500||2016-09-22 0700||Palácio do Governador||LH1168/LH1173|
|Rohit Puri||2016-09-18 1805||2016-09-22 0725||EPIC SANA||BA502 from LHR and BA 499 to LHR|
Agenda and Schedule
- Joint meeting with Web & TV IG - run-through of what we will discuss there, and confirm timing
- HTMLCue proposal - update? (andreas)
- TTML <--> WebVTT mapping - update? (andreas)
- TTML1 errata
- Background area on span
- Pull Request reviews
- TTML2 editorial - issues review
- Audio Description specification and implementation update - Nigel
- Support for processing sequences of TTML documents that aren't in a wrapper like ISOBMFF: sequenceIdentifier and SequenceNumber including update on EBU-TT Live work
- Relationship of root container region to media player and presented media
- Styling - background areas, script layout, rubys etc
- Does tts:backgroundImage affect size of content area?
- Content identification
- Profile registry - IANA registration update (plh)
- Region templates, region style attributes, anonymous inline regions or set
- Metadata - item names, CTA and other scheme term semantic alignment
- Review of editorial tasks
- Options for simplifying TTML2 spec and retaining TTML1 backwards compatibility
- TTML2 implementation work
- IMSC 1
- implementation experience
- IMSC 2
- Approach regarding compatibility with IMSC 1 and TTML 2
- Editing - plan for when to have a FPWD
- How we work
- github 1 year on - how is it working for us?
Please note the first item on the agenda is to put the items above into the agenda below!
Monday 19th September
|11:00-11:30||Joint meeting with Web & TV IG, Auditorium IV|
Tuesday 20th September
|9:00-13:00||TTML2: initial, condition, safe crop area, viewport units etc., timing, simplifying TTML2 while retaining TTML1 compatibility|
|14:00-18:00||TTML2 continued: inline regions semantics, IANA profile registry update, document sequences/live contribution, audio description, review of editorial tasks|