From W3C Wiki
A breakout session during TPAC 2015 about W3C's new automatic publication system
- Wednesday 28 October, 14:30–15:30, room 105 (ground floor)
- Presented by W3C's Syteam: Antonio, Ted, Vivien
- Intended mainly for group chairs, spec editors and team contacts
- …but open to everybody!
- For newbies: briefly introduce the new automatic publication system; explain the advantages of switching over to it
- For people already using the system: discuss planned features, troubleshooting, suggestions.
Topics for discussion
- Current status of the system
- New types of specs that will be supported by the system soon
- New features: exception handling
- General feedback