From W3C Wiki
27 February 2014 Teleconference
13:00 Boston / 18:00 London / 19:00 Paris / 22:00 Moscow
- Regrets: ?
- Chair: Peter
- Scribe: Yehuda Katz (see TAG/Planning/scribe-rota)
- Please review your overdue actions prior to the call and report on the status / close them / clean them up.
- W3C IRC Channel: #tagmem
- Update on Extensible Web Summit
- WEIRDS and use of fixed URIs www-tag
- Packaging - where do we take it?
- crypto API review
- Push review
- Quota Management review (GitHub bug, some initial notes)
- Other reviews (see new issues opened at https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues)
- Promises recommendation
- Potential ZIP API for the platform
- Geolocation Rechartering?
- NB we will be running this call as a "stand up" format and will try to keep it to half an hour.