From W3C Wiki
- 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT / 17:00 UTC
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Dialing / Webex details: https://www.w3.org/2015/10/social-wg-telecon.html
- IRC: https://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2017-10-10
- trackbot, start meeting
- Chair(s): Evan, backup: Tantek
- Scribe(s): Chris, AJ
- Minutes: Socialwg/2017-10-10-minutes
- Review/approve past telcon minutes:
- November telecon schedule - Tantek Çelik (talk)
- See Socialwg#Future_Meetings for November dates / conflicts.
- Keep going every other week? (if we run over, we do a telcon on the in between week also).
- FYI: For CR to PR items below, ask these questions:
- test suite and implementation coverage ETA? (2+ publishers/consumers, clients/servers)
- any new issues needing group discussion or changes?
- editorial or normative changes?
- publish updated CRs?
- What is left for PR?
- PR was published on October 3rd
- Get your AC rep (and others AC reps) to vote for the PR! https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/websub-cr/ (nevermind the "cr" in the URL, this is the right W3C MEMBER-only URL)
- What is next?
Post Type Discovery- nothing new this week
- Social Web Protocols
- Any other Socialwg/DocumentStatus
- Social Web Incubator Community Group (SWICG) update (aaronpk, cwebber)
- ... add new items one by one immediately before this one, and leave this here.
- trackbot, end meeting