From W3C Wiki
This article is a stub. You can help the W3C wiki by expanding it.
See also the [implementation reports page](https://activitypub.rocks/implementation-report/)
- The social networking software, Mastodon, implemented ActivityPub in version 1.6, released on 2017-09-10. It is intended that ActivityPub will offer more security for private messages than the current OStatus protocol does.
- Hubzilla (community CMS software platform) implemented ActivityPub from version 2.8 (October 2017) with a plugin.
- Nextcloud - Federated service for file hosting
- PeerTube - Federated (ActivityPub) video streaming platform using P2P (BitTorrent) directly in the web browser 
- Bridgy Fed - a bridge that converts between webmentions, ActivityPub and OStatus. 
- distbin - a distributed pastebin 
- dokieli - is a clientside editor for decentralised article publishing, annotations and social interactions 
- Kroeg - Serves ActivityPub and has bridges to OStatus.
- places.pub - places.pub is a place server for the ActivityPub network.
- Pubstrate - ActivityPub / ActivityStreams focused social networking application written in Guile.
- Smilodon - an unfinished client for Pylodon server
- tags.pub - tags.pub is a hashtag server for the ActivityPub network.
- Pleroma - a federated social networking platform, compatible with GNU social and other OStatus implementations.
- Funkwhale - A federated music server
- Plume Project - Federated blog engine that supports ActivityPub
- Pixelfed - Image hosting software