From W3C Wiki
- 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT / 17:00 UTC / 25:00 AWST
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Dialing / Webex details: https://www.w3.org/2015/10/social-wg-telecon.html
- IRC: https://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2017-07-25
- trackbot, start meeting
- Chair(s): Evan, backup: Tantek
- Minutes: Socialwg/2017-07-25-minutes
- Ben Roberts
- Rhiaro, partial - have to leave just before the top of the hour, and may have a bad connection anyway.
- Review/approve past telcon minutes:
- Reinstate meetings for 8/8 and 8/22 per cwebber
- Post Type Discovery - Tantek - issues, iteration (new WD?)
- FYI: For CR to PR items below, ask these questions:
- test suite and implementation coverage ETA? (2+ publishers/consumers, clients/servers)
- any new issues needing group discussion or changes?
- editorial or normative changes?
- publish updated CRs?
- ActivityPub - Chris
- test suite update
- #235 Update on Tag type from Evan? (Moved to extension, but this was a TODO to ping James for background)
- #244 Accept / Reject a Follow
- #240 Document `Undo`ing Blocks, and maybe reading back Blocks
- #242 sharedInbox, had a +0 from Evan on end of last call
- WebSub - Aaron, Julien - implementation report update, how many impls, non-editor, outside WG etc.
- JF2 - Ben Roberts - issues, spec, implementation report updates, iteration (new WD?)
- Any other Socialwg/DocumentStatus
- Social Web Incubator Community Group (SWICG) update (aaronpk, cwebber)
- Micropub errata - Aaron
- ... add new items one by one immediately before this one, and leave this here.
- An article about LDN was published in Net Magazine this month! Photos and article text: https://rhiaro.co.uk/2017/06/ldn-net
- trackbot, end meeting
- Previously: Socialwg/2017-07-18
- Next: Socialwg/2017-08-01