From W3C Wiki
- 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 15:00 UTC (NOTE: US *and* EU DST!)
- Dialing / Webex details: https://www.w3.org/2015/10/social-wg-telecon.html
- IRC: https://socialwg.indiewebcamp.com/irc/social/2017-03-28
- trackbot, start meeting
- Chair: Tantek, backup: Evan
- Minutes: Socialwg/2017-03-28-minutes
- Review/approve past telcon minutes:
- (5 min) PR status updates (AS2, LDN, Micropub) - Amy/Sandro (published? sent to AC? comments?)
- (5 min) Request updated WD of Social Web Protocols (last updated 2016 November! We have 1 REC, and (hopefully) 2-3 PRs since then!) - Tantek, Amy
- WebSub WD to CR (or straight to PR?) - Aaron, Julien
- FYI: For CR to PR items below, ask these questions:
- test suite and implementation coverage ETA? (2+ publishers/consumers, clients/servers)
- any new issues needing group discussion or changes?
- editorial or normative changes?
- publish updated CRs?
- ActivityPub CR to PR - Chris
- Any other Socialwg/DocumentStatus
- Social Web Community Group updates? (aaronpk, cwebber)
- May/June f2f possibility? TPAC f2f?
- ... add new items one by one immediately before this one, and leave this here.
- trackbot, end meeting
Postponed to next call
- Post Type Discovery updated WD - Tantek
- More issues resolved (...) - publish updated WD?