socialwg Teleconf 2016-09-13
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Chair: Tantek (backup: Arnaud)
- Evan Prodromou
- Sandro (first 20-40 min)
- Amy Guy (first 20-40 min)
- Ann Bassetti
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
Approval of Minutes of 2016-09-06
- PubSubHubbub - what's needed before we can go to FPWD? (Tantek, Julien)
- LDN: Please read, and if necessary file CR-blocking issues before TPAC! We'd like to vote to go to CR at TPAC. -- (Amy & Sarven)
- Activitypub: Please read, and if necessary file CR-blocking issues before TPAC! We'd like to vote to go to CR at TPAC. -- (Chris & Jessica)
- All substantive issues addressed and closed.
- Added exit and conformance criteria
- Test suite and implementation report pending
- Namespace and json-ld context are written but needs to be put in place
Tracking Document Status
Explicit check for updates on all our documents - if not covered by individual Discussion Items above.
- 2016-09-22 f2f at Lisbon (as part of TPAC)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg