socialwg Teleconf 2016-05-03
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
WebEx phone number: +1-617-324-0000 There is a meeting number: 642 112 960
Sometimes you need the webex password Click on that link to see it. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org if that link doesn't work for you.
If you're new, please get on IRC 15 minutes ahead of time and try to dial into WebEx to see if you have any issues.
- Chair: Arnaud
- Backup: Evan
- bengo - conflicting team meeting
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 2016-04-26
- Moving the next face to face one day earlier (Monday/Tuesday) so it doesn't overlap with this conference in SF? http://brewster.kahle.org/2015/08/11/locking-the-web-open-a-call-for-a-distributed-web-2/ -- Sandro
- Anyone can't make it?
- Are facilities available?
- Next steps for Webmention draft issues
- Implementation report update implementations
- webmention.rocks update
- Moving forward with Micropub draft issues
- Status of ActivityStreams 2.0 draft issues
- Future (or not) of Social Web Interest Group -- Ann
- Question is whether or not to keep the IG open, or morph it to Community Group, or close it?
- If keep it open or morph to CG, then how to attract more participation?
- If closing, then what to do with all the Use Cases and other work to date?
- -- add new agenda entries to the bottom of the list here --
Tracking Document Status
Explicit check for updates on all our documents - if not covered by individual Discussion Items above.
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- W3C Tracker
- Raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
- Chair: Evan
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg