socialwg Teleconf 2015-10-20
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
NEW phone number: +1-617-324-0000 There is a meeting number: 642 112 960 The password is still 'socl' (lowercase, easier for mobile). [WebEx]
Please get on IRC 15 minutes ahead of time and try to dial into WebEx to see if you have any issues.
No More Zakim
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 2015-10-13
Social Web WG F2F Fall 2015
- Please indicate whether you expect to participate and how: Socialwg/2015-12-01
Next Week Telecon Canceled
- No telecon next week due to TPAC
- Lots of people are having difficulty with WebEx. Should we switch to Mumble (the member who couldn't use it last time has left the group)
- The agenda is currently in a clustered format having various sections. When several items get entered in to one section we push items that were added first, further and further down the agenda. I would like to suggest moving to a flat agenda format, this will stop us from talking about just AS2 for the first 30 minutes of the call for example and not get to other things. Benjamin Roberts (talk)
- AS2: Improvements in compatibility of IANA link relations registry with JSON-LD. Very short update on recent progress with request for feedback — Pavlik elf (talk) 16:20, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
- Social API: Update and next steps - Amy Guy (talk) 15:27, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
- 'Shape' of the Social API document: http://rhiaro.github.io/Social-APIs-Brainstorming/socialapi
- Rewriting AP and SoLiD in this 'shape' to highlight and/or guide towards points of convergence
- TPAC: Those attending TPAC will hold a Social Web breakout session on the plenary day. Please suggest agenda topics.
- AS2: Modularity of design with other deliverables. Sandro, Tantek
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- W3C Tracker
- Raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg