socialwg Teleconf 2015-09-29
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
NEW phone number: +1-617-324-0000 There is a meeting number: 642 112 960 The password is still 'socl' (lowercase, easier for mobile). [WebEx]
Please get on IRC 15 minutes ahead of time and try to dial into WebEx to see if you have any issues.
No More Zakim
- 1 Previous Meeting
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Agenda
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 2015-09-22
Social Web WG F2F Fall 2015
We have a date and location per the Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/poll/sc29irgniqqseqtp
- 2015-12-01..02 San Francisco, hosted by Mozilla (backup: IBM)
- Currently planning for a 12 person capacity + guests
Start your RSVPs:
Activity Streams 2.0
AS Publication status
- We resolved to publish AS WDs (Socialwg/2015-09-15-minutes) with the new W3C Software & Document license ("RESOLVED: Start using the new license and republish the AS spec (two different documents: core/vocab) using the new license ") and the editor subsequently said he was targeting the 25th.
James, do you have an update?
Is there a public URL we can reference with the new license?
What obstacles did you run into?
- Status update
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- W3C Tracker
- Raised issues http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/raised
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/issues/pendingreview
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/actions/pendingreview
- 2015-10-06 with chair: Arnaud
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg