From W3C Wiki
socialwg Teleconf 2014-10-21
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- Chair: Evan Prodromou
- Scribe: or next available from Scribes list
- Regrets: Markus Lanthaler
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 14 October 2014 Teleconf
- No teleconf next week - TPAC F2F
- Next teleconf on 2014-11-04
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
- Discussion of TPAC F2F meeting schedule. Should we have a break from 11:00 to 15:00 per TPAC proposed schedule?
- Proposed agenda items
Activity Streams 2.0 update
- Status update on AS 2.0 development
- Discussion of social API issues.
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg