From W3C Wiki
socialwg Teleconf 2014-09-23
Tuesdays at 10am US/Pacific, 1pm US/Eastern time for 60 minutes
- Check your timezone
- Dial-in +1-617-761-6200 , SIP Instructions, Zakim Code "SOCL"
- Chair: Evan Prodromou
- Scribe: Antonio Tapiador or next available from Scribes list
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 16 September 2014 Teleconf
Next week Teleconf
Tracking of Actions and Issues
- Tracker: http://www.w3.org/Social/track/
Social data syntax
- Use cases strategy: do we stop what we're doing and develop a list of use cases?
- Confirm direction for social data syntax
- Choose an editor for social data syntax
- Collect API candidates at API candidates
Meeting with Schema.org team @TPAC
- elf Pavlik put out informal invitation: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0266.html
- Peter Mika (Yahoo) says that he lives in Europe and can't make it to TPAC: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0267.html
- Chaals Nevile (Yandex) expressed interest: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0268.html
- Ramanathan V. Guha (Google) expressed interest: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0275.html
- James M Snell raised concern about limited observer participation: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0276.html
- Ramanathan V. Guha (Google) confirmed interest to meet as non Social WG member: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0278.html
- Dan Brickley (Google) proposes BOF Thursday morning http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Sep/0280.html
- James M Snell +1 BOF Thursday morning:
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialwg