- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Preamble
- 1.2 Admin
- 1.3 Introducing New Participants
- 1.4 Social Working Group Face-to-Face meeting in Paris
- 1.5 Old business: Tracker and IRC
- 1.6 Old business: Use Case TF
- 1.7 Old business: Vocabulary TF
- 1.8 New business?
- 1.9 Next week's agenda
- 1.10 Adjourn
- 2 Minutes
Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets: Amy Guy (likely; not sure where I'll be), Lynn Foster (on the train)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes from earlier Telecons
- Last full meeting (April 15): http://www.w3.org/2015/04/15-socialig-minutes.html
- Vocabulary Task Force (May 13): http://www.w3.org/2015/05/13-socialig-minutes.html
New Teleconference Meeting time
- Wed 1500UTC (moved it 1 hour earlier)
Introducing New Participants
- Are there any new participants that have not yet introduced themselves?
Social Working Group Face-to-Face meeting in Paris
- Brief review of the F2F meeting (elf, Guangyuan, rhiaro, Ann ... others?)
Old business: Tracker and IRC
- This item was proposed by elf (I think) ... was it ever discussed?:
- PROPOSAL: changing Tracker to github & moving IRC to #social
Old business: Use Case TF
- Progress on API User Stories with Minor Objections: https://github.com/w3c-social/social-ucr/issues
- We urgently need to make progress on this, if we are going to be any help at all to the WG.
- How can we get resolve the issues people had with the User Stories that had "Minor Objections"?
Old business: Vocabulary TF
- Vocabulary TF met May 13th. Brief status?
- These are old items have they been taken care of?
- Progress on Socialig/Vocabulary_TF#Mapping_API_User_Stories_to_Vocabulary_terms
- ISSUE-4 management of 'living' vocabularies similar to microformats.org and schema.org
- https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab (early experiment)
- Does anyone have new business to introduce?
Next week's agenda
- What should be on the agendas for upcoming meetings?
Use-Case TF: __________________ Vocabulary TF: __________________ Full IG: _____________________
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialig