- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Preamble
- 1.2 Admin
- 1.3 Introducing New Participants
- 1.4 Tracker and IRC
- 1.5 Use Case TF
- 1.6 Vocabulary TF
- 1.7 New business?
- 1.8 Next week's agenda
- 1.9 Adjourn
- 2 Minutes
Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets: elf Pavlik (possibly IRC only)
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 1 April 2015 Telecons
New Teleconference Meeting time
based on pool: https://doodle.com/3iy3kwegq2pnmngd
- Wed 1500UTC (just moving it 1h earlier)
Next face 2 face
- Socialwg/2015-05-04 Paris
Introducing New Participants
- Jason Haag (Invited Expert)
- Guangyuan Piao (Insight Centre for Data Analytics (formerly DERI) at the National University of Ireland, Galway)
- John Breslin ( ditto )
Tracker and IRC
Use Case TF
- Progress on API User Stories with Minor Objections: https://github.com/w3c-social/social-ucr/issues
- Progress on Socialig/Vocabulary_TF#Mapping_API_User_Stories_to_Vocabulary_terms
- ISSUE-4 management of 'living' vocabularies similar to microformats.org and schema.org
- https://github.com/w3c-social/social-vocab (early experiment)
- Does anyone have new business to introduce?
Next week's agenda
- What should be on the agenda for next week's meeting?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialig