- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Preamble
- 1.2 Admin
- 1.3 New Participants
- 1.4 Tracking of Actions and Issues
- 1.5 Use Case TF
- 1.6 Vocabulary Tf
- 1.7 New business?
- 1.8 Next week's agenda
- 1.9 Adjourn
- 2 Minutes
Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets: Larry Hawes, elf Pavlik
NOTE from AnnB: This was not a normal meeting. I thought we would meet, so set up the agenda. Then we decided to change the meeting time to Friday, and so cancelled this meeting. At the last minute we discovered that Harry (the staff contact, therefore crucial to the meeting) could not meet on Friday. So no one showed up, but me and John Breslin (new member). Turned out that was convenient, as I gave him an overview, history and current status of our work and that of the WG.
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 4 March and 1 April 2015 Telecons
New Teleconference / Meeting time?
Our current meeting time is awkward for some members. Can we consider a new time that's more accommodating for all? Please add your availability to this doodle poll:
- Update: Friday at 15:00 UTC was looking good, until we learned Harry Halpin cannot make it. Still trying!
Introducing 3 new Invited Experts:
- John Breslin (Insight Centre for Data Analytics (formerly DERI) at the National University of Ireland, Galway
- Jason Haag (xAPI)
- Lynn Foster (introduced herself last time; linked data vocabularies)
Tracking of Actions and Issues
Use Case TF
- IG has responsibility to resolve objections and comments on User Stories with Minor Objections.
- Instructions: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-social-interest/2015Mar/0050.html
- Continue discussion on: Socialig/Vocabulary_TF#Mapping_API_User_Stories_to_Vocabulary_terms
- Does anyone have new business to introduce?
Next week's agenda
- What should be on the agenda for next week's meeting?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialig