- 1 Agenda
- 2 Minutes
Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets:
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
- Participation is limited to members
Approval of Minutes of 4 March 2015 Telecons
New Teleconference / Meeting time?
Our current meeting time is awkward for some members. Can we consider a new time that's more accommodating for all? Please add your availability to this doodle poll:
Introducing 2 new Invited Experts:
- Jason Haag
- Lynn Foster
Tracking of Actions and Issues
Use Case TF
- Update on WG voting on Social API User Stories: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories
- Continue discussion on: Socialig/Vocabulary_TF#Mapping_API_User_Stories_to_Vocabulary_terms
- Does anyone have new business to introduce?
Next week's agenda
- What should be on the agenda for next week's meeting?
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
back to socialig