Chair: Ann Bassetti Scribe: First available from Scribes list Regrets:
Chair to start the meeting by typing on irc:
trackbot, start meeting
Trackbot should already be on the channel but if for some reason it is not call it with the following command:
Zakim won't know what meeting it is. Just ignore it. Pick a scribe from the list or ask Zakim to pick one up with the following command:
Zakim, pick a victim
Unfortunately Zakim has no idea who's scribed before so you may have to ask several times before getting an acceptable answer...
Also, with WebEx, Zakim doesn't know who is on the call so, as people join they should record their attendance with the command: present+ <nickname>
For additional info, see the Zakim documentation page.
Participation is limited to members
Next Teleconference: 2015-02-18
- Social web Working Group wants Use Cases! Now! Short!
- Ann's attempt to succinctly summarize "Social Profile Creation" use case
- How to get other use cases finished? In meeting? Each member do 1 use case, this week? or ..??
- Who can chair Architecture Task Force (now that Mark is gone)?
- what else? ___
Task Force Reports/Discussion
- Use Cases TF: Larry Hawes
- Architecture TF: ???
- Vocabulary TF: Lloyd Fassett
- Liaison TF: James Snell
- Is anyone going to the Social Web WG face-to-face at MIT, March 17-19? (Followed by IndieWebCamp Cambridge at MIT on March 19-20)
- Any other new business? (all)
Chair to close the meeting with the following command:
trackbot, end meeting
If you forget, trackbot will close the meeting for you when the activity dies down.
Wiki version: socialig/2015/02-11-minutes
back to socialig