This call will take place across IRC for text chat and Mumble for voice (there are clients for every mainstream OS). The call will be scribed for the record and so individuals who are unwilling or unable to speak on voice to be able to participate.
- Time: Wednesday, December 6th of 2017 at 15:00 UTC
- IRC: #social on irc.w3.org
- Mumble: Connect to: dustycloud.org / port 64738 / password “goblincamp”. Join the Social Web Incubator Community Group channel.
- Please mute yourself or use push to talk so as to not interrupt when others are speaking!
- Also be sure to wear headphones when using a microphone. Otherwise there will be an echo and everyone will be sad.
- If this is your first time using Mumble, please show up 10-15 minutes early to set up your audio. (The audio wizard makes this pretty easy.)
- eprodrom (I thought it was at the same time of day as the WG meeting)
- SocialWG updates
- ActivityPub is hopefully at PR by this meeting time! ;)
- Evan's exciting new ActivityPub projects
- "I have 3-4 other projects on my todo list"
- SocialWG REC errata processing
- IndieAuth spec
- Add your topic here!