From W3C Wiki
A pattern language of SemanticWeb modelling issues:
- InterpretationProperties, the solution to quantity clashes
- HashVsSlash: conflating property names with document names? with document fragment names?
- what do namespace names refer to? (they don't, but when combined with local names, they ought to). (what were the qname grumblings?)
- PropertiesForNaming: rdfs:label, dc:title,
- PropertiesForLinking: rdfs:seeAlso... anything else?
- How do I represent XML Schema datatypes in RDF?
- the DAML proposal
- previous RDF Core design ideas
- Current RDF Core pre-working draft ideas
- ETA for RDF Core tech report on this
- Can XML Schema annotations be used to map XML into RDF/XML?
- KnowWhenToUseRestrictions - owl:Restrictions are handier for extensibility than rdfs:domain/range, if used appropriately
- Use Uppercase for Classes, lowercase for properties (just a convention, but useful!)
- Use CoolUris when publishing your ontology. No extensions if you can help it; keep info in the URI to a minimum.
Want to help out by reordering this list? "The most logical order would be to dispense hints in the order that people will generally consume them", sez sbp.
hmm... rename to?