Blend SemWalker with Wiki.....
Original SemWeaver idea was a table-layout of RDF where you could easily edit some of the columns.
But this could blend with Wiki-style for HTML pages. When the Resource being viewed is a Document, a rendering can be done. That rendering can be editable. It can be rendered in HTML or in MoinMoin PoorMansHypertext.
- gives you RDF information about that thing
- maybe gives you HTML information about it, too, if it can find any
- uses what it knows from you cookies?
- uses what it can learn from the net
- append &db=<url> to name additional sources of information to include
- display has a title bar like MoinMoin, including [EDIT THIS PAGE]
or [EDIT SUGGESTIONS WELCOME] or [EDITS NOT WELCOME] ....
- Subscribe and/or Poll
CatalogSomedayPile hmm... this isnt' an instance of the class someday pile; i.e. it's not a list of someday items; it's a member of a/the someday pile group. Who was the guy that warned me about class/instance vs. group/member relationships at one of the web conferences?