From W3C Wiki
- EMMA 2.0
- Discovery & Registration
New use cases
A dedicated wiki page to gather Use_Cases for multimodal applications is available.
The following process shall be followed:
- Everyone is encouraged to contribute a Use Case or even a Topic of Interest for group discussion.
- The contributor himself/herself is the Owner of the submitted Use Case or Topic of Interest.
- The Owner takes the full responsibility for providing sufficient details of a Use Case or a Topic of Interest.
- If, at the time of submission, the details of a Use Case or a Topic of Interest is unclear and further discussion is expected, the Owner takes the full responsibility for driving the related discussion and supplying sufficient details following the discussion.
- MMI Architecture Recommendation
- Registration & Discovery Note
- MMI Interoperability Test Report Note
- MMI Modality Components Note