HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/Meetings/2010-10-21 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
* Date of Call: Thursday October 21 2010 * Time of Call: 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA) * Dial-In #: +126.96.36.199.79.03 (Paris, France) * Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK) * Participant Access Code: 42572 ("HCLS2") * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS2 (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC) * Mibbit quick start: Click on mibbit for instant IRC access * Duration: 1h * Convener: Scott standing in for Michel (Disclaimer: Scott's cable modem had just died that day, leaving him with Droid apps for IRC and browser) * Participants: Chimezie, Elgar, Joanne, Matthias, Trish, Kerstin, Bosse, Scott * Regrets: Michel, EricP, Bob
- High level diagram - Chime
- Incorporating identifiers into the patient records - Chime, Joanne, EricP
- Alignment with CPR - EricP and Chime
- Paper - paper & reviews - all
- next steps
- John Madden supplied Matthias with an OWLIM repository for consistency checking
- Check queries from wiki that were used to generate first diagram - update queries? update ontology? update diagram?
- Investigate eventual use of existing tools such as Peregrine, NCBO Annotator, LOOM, to aid in the ICD9/SNOMED mapping for terms in patient records - Scott, Trish
- Look at CPR alignment with OWLIM - Matthias
The minutes can be found here.