From W3C Wiki
Questions to ask
- What is your role? (may be multiple answers. Seems better to categorise responses by role than individual, so there may be more than one set of answers from a given individual)
- What sort of coordination/synchronisation do you want?
- Why - what are you trying to achieve?
- What doesn't work now? (Preferably an exhaustive list of the problems you have)
- What do you do in each case?
- What works now?
- Ideas about what we can replicate for success
(where do we put the answers? email them and then collate them into the wiki, or??)