The multi-device timing CG is set up for a session at this years TPAC in Lisbon. The session is scheduled for Thursday 22 Sept, 15:30 to 17:30 .
The session will be hosted by Francois Daoust (W3C) and myself.
The agenda is quite simple. I’ll start by giving a presentation and possibly some demos covering:
- CG status
- introduction to multi-device timing
- reality & goals for timing in the Web platform
- proposal – timing object + online timing providers
Then we’ll go on to discuss next steps
- need for standardization
- attracting support
- relation to related initiatives
- CG organization/activities
Ingar Arntzen, chair.