This is the wiki for the Educational and Occupational Credentials in schema.org W3C Community Group (eoCredCG). The aim of the group is to show how educational and occupational credentials may be described with schema.org, and to propose any additional terms for schema.org that may be necessary. The purpose of this wiki is to evolve the documentation relating to that aim, i.e.: to develop brief outline use cases from which we can derive requirements for what information needs to be encoded in schema.org, to show how we would meet these requirements, and to provide examples of information from websites describing educational and occupational credentials encoded in schema.org.
Definition of an Educational and Occupational Credential
The current working definition is:
- Educational and Occupational Credentials are defined as diplomas, academic degrees, certifications, qualifications, badges, etc., that are awarded to a person or other entity that meets the requirements defined by the credentialer.
On this wiki:
- Examples of sites with credential information
- Outline Use Cases From which requirements are derived
- Proposals to meet requirements
In other places
- Community group home page
- Mail list archive
- Notes from the kick-off meeting
- Schema.org issue-1779.rdfa