Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 34 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed Generate "status quo" proposal issues for style and scope Robert Sanderson 2014-10-15
ACTION-2 (edit) open And ivan to discuss the details of migration offline Robert Sanderson 2014-12-10
ACTION-3 (edit) open Provide robust anchoring architecture draft on list to give start Doug Schepers 2014-12-10
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Post f2f message Frederick Hirsch 2015-02-18
ACTION-5 (edit) closed Request summary of protocols from paolo (domeo) and nick (annotator) Robert Sanderson 2015-02-25
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Add that inferencing is not an important design criterion to data model principles Robert Sanderson 2015-02-25
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Ask luc to propose a solution for #10 / #7 Robert Sanderson 2015-02-25
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Update github issues to avoid repetition Robert Sanderson 2015-02-25
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Should the media type of the target be stated to clarify FragmentSelector availability Benjamin Young 2015-03-11 ISSUE-22
ACTION-10 (edit) open Prepare initial draft of domannotation Nick Stenning 2015-04-29
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Documentating use cases Benjamin Young 2015-04-29
ACTION-12 (edit) open Add creating buckets for client side annotation support to next agenda Robert Sanderson 2015-04-29
ACTION-13 (edit) open Update protocol draft based on f2f discussion comments Robert Sanderson 2015-04-29
ACTION-14 (edit) open Add aggregation use case to wiki Doug Schepers 2015-04-29
ACTION-15 (edit) open Talk with digital publishing group re consensus (and rob) Timothy Cole 2015-04-29
ACTION-16 (edit) open Provide summary of sru level 1 for group to enable considering approach Ray Denenberg 2015-04-29
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Add offset issue to future agenda item Frederick Hirsch 2015-04-29
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Set up i18n call for june 3 Robert Sanderson 2015-06-03
ACTION-19 (edit) open Set up protocol call with feedback from @bigbluehat and @janina Robert Sanderson 2015-06-03
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Follow up on json-ld resolution Frederick Hirsch 2015-06-17
ACTION-21 (edit) open Discuss testing and use of java vs python on ldp call Robert Sanderson 2015-07-01
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Work on roadmap Frederick Hirsch 2015-07-22
ACTION-23 (edit) open Write use case about feed for discovery Doug Schepers 2015-07-22
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Write user story about discovery Benjamin Young 2015-07-22
ACTION-25 (edit) open Write user story about discovery Robert Sanderson 2015-07-22
ACTION-26 (edit) open Characterize issue related to http profiling and options to go forward Benjamin Young 2015-07-22
ACTION-27 (edit) open Update editors draft to reflect changes per 3.1 Robert Sanderson 2015-09-09
ACTION-28 (edit) open Set up wiki page for breakout on annotation Robert Sanderson 2015-10-14
ACTION-29 (edit) open Create draft proposal for rendering state/selector Benjamin Young 2015-10-28
ACTION-30 (edit) open Ot work with other editors to create sketch of new document split to make it concrete Robert Sanderson 2015-11-18
ACTION-31 (edit) open Write up alternative to via in github issue Doug Schepers 2015-12-23
ACTION-32 (edit) open Write straw proposal for search, based on iiif Robert Sanderson 2015-12-23
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Write up drafty test process document for model, server, and clients Shane McCarron 2016-06-17
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Create stub files... Shane McCarron 2016-07-22

Add a new action item. See all the action items

Chair, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <>.
$Id: index.html,v 1.1 2017/03/06 14:23:23 carine Exp $