The WCAG Working Group is involved in the following Task Forces:
- Evaluation Methodology Task Force
- HTML 5 and ARIA Techniques Task Force
- Mobile Accessibility Task Force
- Cognitive Accessibility Task Force
- Low Vision Accessibility Task Force
- Test Samples Development Task Force
- WCAG2ICT Task Force
See also Task Forces on the WCAG home page.
Task Forces are asked to keep the WCAG Working Group apprised of their status and plans on a regular basis. Please use the Task Force Report Template. Previous reports are referenced from the Task Force Reports page.
The Task Force Exchange page lists documents the TFs want review, and links to discussion pages for those resources.