Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the AGWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
This is the wiki for the Low Vision Accessibility Task Force.
Key resource: Accessibility Requirements for People with Low Vision — User Needs doc Editors' Draft
Please comment on:
- Template Draft in Discussions on template proposal and questions
- Proximity draft supplemental guidance
- Alternative themes (high contrast, dark mode) draft supplemental guidance
- Printing customized text notes for supplemental guidance
- LVTF Meetings page with agenda, upcoming meeting dates, teleconference logistics, and scribe list
- Meeting Minutes includes past agendas
- Availability for Low Vision Accessibility Teleconferences — Please update the survey regularly. You can change your answers at any time. Do not send regrets to a list.
- Supplemental Guidance Requirements Analysis notes
- Supplemental Guidance Table (Google Sheet) lists potential topics for Supplemental Guidance (previous version, ideas in pull request - most added, some maybe missed, idea for grouping text in docs attached to e-mail)
- Template Draft (file for editing template), background: Comparison of sections
- Drafts as Discussions in GitHub
- firstname.lastname@example.org — goes to all Task Force participants (and some lurkers), publicly archived
- email@example.com — goes to facilitators and staff contact, not publicly archived
- Low Vision Community Group
- List of LVTF Wiki Pages — most are out of date
- Agenda Suggestions for Future Meetings, and the related discussion "talk" page will probably be migrated to GitHub issues
- Visual Contrast Info
- CVD Page on color vision.
- Archive This is the Archive page from prior iterations of the task force