Task Force Exchange
This is a place for task forces to list work they want the WG to review. Comment pages for these resources will be created as needed.
NOTE: Use a labelling system, some suggestions are [comment] [review] [SC ready for WG] [SC overlap] etc for work that you add so others will know what is required and we can track progress. Create new labels as needed!.
Please review of proposed SC at: https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/index.html
Look at the coga drafts as first working drafts: http://w3c.github.io/coga/gap-analysis/
We are also working on the road map. The latest draft is at: https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html
Note we have a wiki page to collect WCAG's feedback to the proposed COGA success criteria. See https://www.w3.org/wiki/WCAG/Coga_SC However the SC here will not be kept up to date, and the latest draft of the SC are at https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/extension/index.html
- Success Criteria Progress Table
- Accessibility Requirements for People with Low Vision (User Needs Document)
- Gap Analysis (WCAG & UAAG)
- Success Criteria in development - GitHub
Proposed Speech Input SC's
Request for COGA to take a look at the Proposed Speech Input Command Mechanism SC below. I'm also including the link to the related Speech Input SC for context and background.
- Proposed Single Key Shortcut Alternative M12a (context and background)
- Proposed Speech Input Command Mechanism M12b (customization and cognitive load)