This Wiki page is edited by participants of the Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility Task Force. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Task Force participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.

Meetings/TPAC 2016

From Cognitive Accessibility Task Force
Jump to: navigation, search

COGA TF Meeting at TPAC 2016

The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group will meet at the Technical Plenary (TPAC) 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal on Tuesday and Thursday, 20 and 22 September 2016. See the overall meeting page for conference, hotel, and travel logistics.

In addition, the sponsoring Working Groups will conduct separate meetings:

  • APA WG will meet Monday and Tuesday, 19 and 20 September 2016.
  • WCAG WG will meet Monday and Tuesday, 19 and 20 September 2016.

Remote Participation

Remote participation is available via WebEx. You may Join WebEx meeting (obtain password in advance from Michael Cooper), or dial +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code: 642 098 358 (Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,642098358#).

IRC

IRC access An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )

IRC made simple: IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga

The channel is #coga You can write any name as a nickname

Groups to coordinate with

The TF may wish to organize joint meetings with the following groups:

  • WCAG
  • ARIA
  • APA
  • Education and Outreach
  • Research

Agenda

All times are given in Western European Summer Time (WEST) UTC+1:00. This is the time in Lisbon AND in London. I have put in brackets next to each meeting the time in EST/ New York time for anyone dialing in.

Use the provided URIs to ascertain agenda items in your local, dialin time.

Logistics are on the Group Schedule page.

Agenda points so far:

  • Acceptance criteria for Success Criteria for WCAG with WCAG
  • Roadmap tables
  • Semantics proposal with ARIA
  • Other pieces that may be needed


Monday 19th September 2016

We are not formally meeting this day. However we have been invited to talk to

  • [8:30 -10.30] (3.30 am EST but first half hour are logistics) at WCAG - to review Success criteria

You can dial in at dial +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code: 647 920 734 or see their page at https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2016

  • [13:00 - 14:00] (8.00 am EST) After lunch - Education and Outreach in the EOWG meeting. If you are here, please attend - no need to dial in

Tuesday 20 September 2016

[8.30] (3.30 am EST) Logistics, greetings, getting wiki going 30 min

[9:00] (4.00 am EST) Discussion on Roadmap See https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/table.html and https://rawgit.com/w3c/coga/master/gap-analysis/

Overview of semantics proposal

Identifying other pieces such as:

  • metadata and
  • user settings
  • what is in phase 1 and phase 2

[10:30] Break

[11:00] (6.00 am EST) Meet with APA - the roadmap tables, and discuss where to put the personlisation settings piece and metadata

Note the APA meeting page is at https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2016 dial +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code: 641 961 056

[12:00-13:00] lunch

[13:00] (8.00 am EST) Discussion on WCAG SC

[14:00] (9.00 am EST) Multimodal Interaction WG meeting

Thursday 22 September 2016

[8.30] (3.30 am EST) Logistics, greetings, getting wiki going 30 min

[9:00] (4.00 am EST) Discussion on WCAG SC

[10:30] Break

[11:00] (6.00 am EST) Discussion on WCAG SC (May be changed to roadmap)

[12:00-13:00] lunch

[13:00] (8.00 am EST) Meeting with ARIA to discuss the semantics. ARIA call in is dial +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code: 648 996 301 Webex link is at https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2016#ARIA_WG_Meeting_at_TPAC_2016

See https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/

[15:00] Break

[15:30 - 17.30] (10.30 am EST) conclusions from meeting with ARIA next steps, any other issues, set schedules