APA WG Meeting at TPAC 2016
The Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group will meet at the Technical Plenary (TPAC) 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal on 19 and 20 September 2016. See the overall meeting page for conference, hotel, and travel logistics.
In addition, the following task forces will conduct separate meetings:
- Cognitive and Learning Disabilities Accessibility (COGA) Task Force will meet Tuesday and Thursday, 20 and 22 September 2016.
Remote participation is available via WebEx. You may Join WebEx meeting (obtain password in advance from Michael Cooper), or dial +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number, Access code: 641 961 056 (Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,641961056#).
Also, please note the Wednesday breakout session on Horizontal Review:
- Accessibility, I18N, Security, & Privacy Horizontal review issues and practices
All times are given in Western European Summer Time (WEST) UTC+1:00. Use the session hyperlinks to ascertain agenda items in your local, dialin time.
Logistics are on the Group Schedule page.
Potential additional agenda points:
- Return to Credential Management Level 1. Do a AAM? About accessibility access to the browser lock icon.
- Request a "wide review" flag for TR? Discuss with other horizontal review groups.
Monday 19 September 2016
- set up computers, Teleconference Bridge, etc.
- meeting begins
- Logistics Review: Teleconference; IRC; Fire Exits; Facilities
- scribing rotation
- review agenda
- Research Questions Task Force (RQTF) Opportunities -- Jason White
- Joint with ARIA and Web Platforms
- Please refer to Web Platforms Issues:
- ARIA-Details Discovery
- See Extended Description matrix
- 15:00-15:30 break
- Web Payments
Tuesday 20 September 2016
- Gather in CSS' Room -- set up computers, Teleconference Bridge, etc.
- CSS Accessibility Task Force Kickoff
- Please refer to:
- Cognitive & Learning Disabilities Task Force (COGA) Road Map & Personalization Issues -- Lisa Seeman
- Joint meeting with Education and Outreach Working Group
- adjourn sine die