Encrypted Media Extensions
From Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group
- 2015-10-21: 21 Oct 2015 meeting preliminary discussion of potential issues.
- 2016-01-27: In the past we've discussed that it should be neutral to our concerns but we're not absolutely sure until we test. Also need author guidance. ACTION-2006 JF to prepare comment.
- 2016-03-09: 9 March 2016 APA meeting John reports needs a comment about not blocking alternative media.
- 2016-04-03: John sent feedback
- 2016-04-06: APA discussion 6 April 2016. Now awaiting feedback from them.
- 2016-05-11: Notice a recent republication but didn't hear back from our earlier comments, want to see if they plan to get back to us. JF to reping. Though now recalls being asked to file a comment in github.
- 2016-07-07: This spec has gone to CR, but we haven't closed on review. JF says there was a request to file issue in their github. ACTION-2068 JF to handle.
- 2016-07-27: Reassign ACTION-2068 to Janina since this could advance to PR by 2 Aug.
- 2016-08-03: MC told about churn between Scott Hollier and Corey Doctorow. Janina reports no issues in spec, though stuff to take to DPub. Closing action with no comments.
- 2016-08-03: Concerns from Scott Hollier and supporting comments from Corey Doctorow which reference accessibility use cases.
- 2016-08-10: ACTION-2080 JF to re-review.
- 2016-08-24: JF sent new review to list.
- 2016-08-31: Discussed in 31 August 2016 APA meeting. Re-concluding we think our use cases are addressed. Will CfC a formal "no comments" response.
- 2017-03-08 updated 2017-04-06: White paper on EME and Accessibility from Judy and Philippe.