This page provides information about the SVG Working Group face-to-face meeting that will be hosted by Mozilla in 2011.
Monday 28 February - Friday 4 March, 2011 (inc.).
Due to booking constraints, for the afternoon session on Wednesday and the morning session on Thursday, we will be in the adjacent Grand Boardroom (which despite the name is not particularly grand and a little smaller than the Club Lounge).
Please answer the registration form.
See the Agenda page.
The hosted dinner will be held at 7:30pm at Soul Bar & Bistro on Wednesday night.
The Grand Hotel and other associated hotels in Sky City are offering special rates for F2F attendees. These are (including tax):
- Sky City Hotel (map)
- Premium Room – NZD 275
- Grand Hotel (map)
- Luxury City – NZD 313
- Luxury Harbour – NZD 343
- Staying here: jun
- Tetra Waldorf Apartments (map)
- Studio Apartment – NZD 90 (+ NZD 20 for Internet access for a week)
- Staying here: jwatt, dholbert, bbirtles
You probably don't need a visa, but check.
- To and from the airport
- Taking one of the Super Shuttles is recommended. They will take you to your hotel from the airport for NZD 25. (A taxi will cost upwards of NZD 50.)
- MAXX - Auckland Regional Transport (public transport)
- Auckland City Council Transport site
- Google map of restaurants in Auckland (get a feel for the restaurant dense areas)
- menus.co.nz Newmarket page
- menus.co.nz Auckland City page
- menumania.co.nz Auckland page
We haz it. 230/240 volts (50 hertz)
Plugs are the slanted blade Type I as also used in Australia.
roc will organise an outdoor activity of some kind on the Saturday, March 5. This will probably be a walk. Mail Cameron if you want to come along. These people have indicated interest so far:
- Doug +1
Please direct any queries about this F2F to Jonathan Watt <firstname.lastname@example.org>.