Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Teleconference

20 July 2022


Alisa_Smith, bgibson, Fredrik, Irfan_Ali, janina, Lionel_Wolberger, Matthew_Atkinson, mike_began, nadinesienel, niklasegger, PaulG, Roy, ToddL

Meeting minutes

Agenda Review & Announcements

<janina> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0012.html

janina: Reminder CFC for Adapt Content Module

lionel: 10 years inthe making, very important

Irfan_Ali: transitioning to a new position.

New Charters Review https://github.com/w3c/strategy/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Horizontal+review+requested%22

Roy: No new charters

A11y Review Comment Tracker https://w3c.github.io/horizontal-issue-tracker/?repo=w3c/a11y-review

new on TR http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-status-drafts.html

Dangling Spec Review Cleanup: https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Category:Spec_Review_Assigned

MichaelC: Looked for reviews but haven't seen any.

Matthew_Atkinson: In progress on CSS

Reporting API

<MichaelC> - draft comment: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jun/0013.html

<MichaelC> - tracking: https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Reporting_API_1

janina: So research questions who started the wiki to collect use cases.

And one of the use cases collected for reporting API

janina: So research questions who started the wiki to collect use cases.

janina: We want a single set

<Lionel_Wolberger> rrsagent make minutes

Matthew_Atkinson: A TPAC meeting will be organized reporting API and APA

Task Force & Deliverables Updates


Lionel_Wolberger: Adapt Specification 1.1 CFC, thank you to APA.

<Matthew_Atkinson> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Jul/0012.html

Lionel_Wolberger: More work like a blog from Shawn, a W3C registry for symbols

janina: recognizes Roy's hard work to get this out by ADA Anniversary!

<Matthew_Atkinson> +1

zakim close this item

Actions Checkin (Specs) https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/track/actions/open

TPAC22 https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Meetings/TPAC_2022

Matthew_Atkinson: KARAOKE!

Matthew_Atkinson: More to come on scheduling.

Matthew_Atkinson: If you can, fly direct and early. Check your required documents.

Irfan_Ali: Is there a Slack channel for TPAC participants? Or chat channel?

janina: There will be a participant channel or reference.

Lionel_Wolberger: Can I get an invitation for the W3C Slack.

<Roy> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Slack

<ToddL> The address of the W3C Slack - w3ccommunity.slack.com

janina: Is Slack accessible?

Matthew_Atkinson: Not official for TPAC in SLack but IRC will be set up

Matthew_Atkinson: as mentioned it's early for that.

Other Business

be done

Matthew_Atkinson: More to come especially with TPAC coming, enjoy a breather

<Fredrik> Might that make it a meat-ing then?

Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by scribe.perl version 192 (Tue Jun 28 16:55:30 2022 UTC).


Maybe present: lionel, MichaelC