<ncar> Can you hear me on WebEx Lars?
<ncar> I can see you in there but hear nothing
<ncar> * Rob and I can hear each other
* i have previously had to restart Windows Audio service "=_
<ncar> * I'm using WebEx on an iPhone so dont have any Windows issues
Resolved: Agenda confirmed
Resolved: minutes approved
<trackbot> action-234 -- Nicholas Car to Use definitions to create abstract model diagram and text -- due 2018-10-17 -- OPEN
<LarsG> close action-234
<trackbot> Closed action-234.
<LarsG> roba: Then I can do the sequence diagram
<trackbot> action-243 -- Rob Atkinson to Go back through the discussion, come to a conclusion, discuss with antoine and work out what requirement #267 actually meant -- due 2018-11-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
<LarsG> roba: still pending review. The Use Cases are in the document. Probably nothing
<LarsG> ... more to do.
<LarsG> ... We can respond by saying "let's make sure there is an issue
<LarsG> ... in cneg-by-ap about how to negotiate multiple aspects", e. g.
<LarsG> ... gzip vs zip at the same time you negotiate what the content would be?
<LarsG> ncar: isn't that just ordinary conneg?
<LarsG> ... everything we do here aligns to ordinary conneg stuff.
<LarsG> ... see no work to be done. We're just waiting for the group to close #267
<LarsG> close action-243
<trackbot> Closed action-243.
<LarsG> Subtopic: Suggest a realistic timing for a 2PWD
LarsG: seems like quite a lot of work to do
ncar: 2PWD was slated for end of Feb
… expect to work on this post ontology doc 2PWD
ncar: tagged feedback issues in 2PWD
ncar: lets visit these then revisit timing
… in plenary @kcoyle asked us to use feedback tag, and sub groups should delegate a responder and review response before sending out
LarsG: can we get these done for 2PWD
<LarsG> ncar: yes, time scheduled next week
<LarsG> ... then the other editors can approve PRs
<LarsG> roba: shall we do sprints like the other groups?
<LarsG> ncar: only eight issues, we can easily find answers to those
<ncar> Query for current issue: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aprofile-negotiation+label%3Afeedback
<LarsG> roba: we can do a mini-sprint now
roba: lets review encoding profile def..
… IANA profile registry is not really used...
<ncar> The JSON-LD profile note: https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#iana-considerations
Action: ncar to review initial "no overlap" determination and propose explanatory note
<trackbot> Created ACTION-291 - Review initial "no overlap" determination and propose explanatory note [on Nicholas Car - due 2019-02-20].
<LarsG> roba: Are JSON-LD community using profiles for different cases than we?
<LarsG> ... OTOH they talk about different content
<LarsG> ... that's why we talk about tokens as profile identifiers
ncar: importing namespaces (context) doesnt tell you as much
… the type of profile we are talking about is more general
roba: URI deferencing is preferred over a central registry
<LarsG> ... we need a richer set of options to describe the profiles
<LarsG> ... and we think that profiles need to be more richly described
<LarsG> ... (inheritance etc.) and we don't think that a profile registry
<LarsG> ... will scale
roba: json-ld context is more an artefact related to a profile?
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/290 needed to fully address these comments
also addresses #587 and #546
Action: roba to write up set of possible models to realise req #290 for discussion
<trackbot> Created ACTION-292 - Write up set of possible models to realise req #290 for discussion [on Rob Atkinson - due 2019-02-20].
Action: LarsG to update examples - following principle of symmetry with Accept mime behaviours
<trackbot> Created ACTION-293 - Update examples - following principle of symmetry with accept mime behaviours [on Lars G. Svensson - due 2019-02-20].
Action: ncar to set time next week for sprint
<trackbot> Created ACTION-294 - Set time next week for sprint [on Nicholas Car - due 2019-02-20].
<LarsG> ncar: we'll use next week's slot for profgui as a sprint meeting for conneg
<LarsG> (all agree)
Succeeded: s/Meeti g//