<azaroth> -1 to those minutes :D
proposed: accept minutes https://www.w3.org/2018/10/09-dxwg-minutes
<ncar> I did my action!
Resolved: accept minutes https://www.w3.org/2018/10/09-dxwg-minutes
Time changes - choices given in email
UTC 21:00 has 2 votes.
<roba> +1 for UTC 20:00 or 21:00
<alejandra> so we're staying on the same time
<alejandra> +1 to 21:00 UTC
<Jaroslav_Pullmann> +1 for 21 UTC / 22 CET
<SimonCox> Don't ever say 'the same time' without adding a timezone. This led to confusion for the DCAT group.
<kcoyle> proposed: time after October 28 would be 21 UTC
<ncar> -1 (current time best, but I see I've lost)
Resolved: time after October 28 would be 21 UTC
ncar: I have completed #230
kcoyle: we need to check pubrules violations as we go so that they don't build up to a large problem
kcoyle: Congratulations to the DCAT FPWD2 team - it was published today
… We need to focus on publicity to get comments on the draft - it is close to a final draft.
kcoyle: There is a spreadsheet that needs double-checking and then used to track our activity re: promotion of the PWD
<SimonCox> I made some additions to the message https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/DCAT_revision_-_public_working_drafts
SimonCox: I made some additions to the standard message on the wiki
… look at the section kcoyle put into italics, that is where I made edits. If everyone is happy it can be cleaned up and then is available for use. It provides pointers to the key changes in the second version
<DaveBrowning> Looks fine to me
kcoyle: Do the DCAT team want to take time to look over the wording, or can we just go ahead with it as suggested by SimonCox ?
kcoyle: no comments, so can SimonCox tidy up and let us use this. Ensure you log contacts on the spreadsheet
… should we spend 20 mins at the F2F to coordinate?
Jaroslav_Pullmann: should we start contacting colleagues now?
… we need to send a memo to the public mailing list with a link. we need to give a strong steer to people to make a comment
Action: kcoyle to send memo to the public working list to remind the entire group about their responsibility for publicity of the DCAT PWD2
<trackbot> Created ACTION-236 - Send memo to the public working list to remind the entire group about their responsibility for publicity of the dcat pwd2 [on Karen Coyle - due 2018-10-23].
<alejandra> I can write an abstract in Spanish
<kcoyle> kcoyle: pwin - should we provide info in languages other than English?
<kcoyle> PWinstanley: EC providing texts in multiple languages
<ncar> I'm happy to make a Polish version
kcoyle: There may be W3C issues, and we should explore these at the F2F
<alejandra> at least for the publicity emails
<annette_g> maybe internationalization WG could help
kcoyle: we have a planning page
kcoyle: we are beginning to fill out the agendas for Thurs and Fri. Please can subgroup members add links to key github issue pages so that they are at hand when we are in discussion
… Are there any other questions about the agendas?
Jaroslav_Pullmann: is there a slot for the UCR ?
kcoyle: lets find a slot for that.
Jaroslav_Pullmann: Perhaps Thursday afternoon?
kcoyle: To get people prepared please send out a link, and we will organise the time in due course
<roba> ok - standing by Jaro when ready to review - generate a PR please
DaveBrowning: It would be good to know the timeline through to cand rec should be. We need to know the stages
kcoyle: PWinstanley and I will try to get that information prior to the meeting
… It was suggested that we need the final version by end 2018 to make a rec by mid 2019, so there is a process and we need to know what it is
DaveBrowning: We need to know critical time points
Action: PWinstanley to get information about the timelines
<trackbot> Created ACTION-237 - to get information about the timelines [on Peter Winstanley - due 2018-10-23].
kcoyle: Any other comments about things they wish to cover in the F2F?
… please add ideas / suggestions on the wiki
kcoyle: Would it be useful to have printed copies at the F2F? If so which would be useful?
<roba> * here, but as wont be at F2F no comments
kcoyle: copies of the current versions of the deliverable documents (3) plus the UCR
kcoyle: What is the state of play? What will we see at the F2F?
ncar: there is a commitment from Lars & Reuben to start the IETF doc at TPAC. The skeleton document is prepared
kcoyle: has this been committed? can it be previewed by the group?
ncar: the doc is good enough for wider release. We could suggest that at the next meeting
… we have what we think is the structure, but need review
kcoyle: can you write an email to the public list and steer people to the types of questions you want them to consider?
Action: ncar to mail public working list to promote review of the current version of the proneg doc
<trackbot> Created ACTION-238 - Mail public working list to promote review of the current version of the proneg doc [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-10-23].
ncar: we are less advanced than the proneg doc. there are sections, but it is not yet ready for review. there are unresolved issues, and some issues are missing. The sections are all there, but there is gap in content
kcoyle: what do we want to present to the F2F? Can this be discussed at the next group meeting?
ncar: I'll add that to the agenda for tomorrow's meeting
kcoyle: after the meeting tomorrow you might want to alert people to the doc by email
Action: ncar to mail public mailing group to announce initial review of profile guidance draft
<trackbot> Created ACTION-239 - Mail public mailing group to announce initial review of profile guidance draft [on Nicholas Car - due 2018-10-23].
ncar: we need instances of what the guidance draft might suggest
ncar: for the moment this is the most advanced of the 3 profile-related docs. There has been some feedback, but we need more. The structure of the doc is there, together with some illustrations of using the vocabulary
… There is a comparison with the DC approach
… I am keen for corner cases to be considered
kcoyle: any other comments/
… it is looking to be that we have covered everything in the agenda. Any other business?
<roba> i am just waiting for FPWD of profiles ontology so I can push an implementation into a OGC Interoperability Experiment
kcoyle: one consideration - do we need another meeting in a week's time?
Jaroslav_Pullmann: should we have a meeting prior to the F2F Thursday meeting
kcoyle: let's add arrival times to the wiki, and let us see if there is chance to meet up
<Jaroslav_Pullmann> the schedule is here: https://www.w3.org/2018/10/TPAC/schedule.html
kcoyle: Wed pm there is a reception 18:30 - 21:00
… we need to decide when we will gather. We need to start promptly so that those who are working remotely are not inconvenienced
… gather before 08:30
kcoyle: please add arrival times and other information on the wiki
… The next meeting will be the F2F. Safe travels
<AndreaPerego> Thanks, and see you in Lyon!
kcoyle: use the public list to disseminate information. Contact PWinstanley or kcoyle directly if you need to