Silver Task Force Teleconference

25 Apr 2017

See also: IRC log


Sarah, Shawn, Jemma, Jan, JaEunJemmaKu
Jeanne, Dave, Jennison


Research project sheet review

<scribe> Scribe: Sarah

Jan: Had two meetings, Nancy Alajarmeh and Bob Dodd
... Nancy working on education, going to fill out three bullets to define research interests, did research questions, meeting again next Monday
... Bob has four projects underway, interested in matching Silver questions with current projects

<jemma> who is here

Jan: Meeting again on Thursday, meeting with other partners this week
... Needs to update project tracking

<jemma> sarah: had the follow up with pete about the survey

<jemma> sarah: we need to solidify some thinking and we will be ready to go

<jemma> sarah: in regards to David Swallow, he is going to join May2 call - working on diary studies, specific questions for his own studies

<jemma> sarah: regarding to compensation for diary participants, jeann will look into that issue

<jemma> sarah: we will also figure out detailed survey questions, need access to stakeholder list to send out survey.

<jemma> sarah: he will do kick off of his study on may 22

Stakeholder agreement approved and finalized (for Jan)

Jan: Wondering about stakeholder list, how to share with researchers

Shawn: Check in again once Jeanne and Michael are able to attend, also email thread
... Jan can start email thread

Jan: Wants to be able to explain stakeholder list and groups that are represented in stakeholder list
... Communicate with stakeholders about their role, and communicate with researcher about how to use stakeholders

Sarah: Stakeholder map is available for people to look at


Social media and outreach priorities and next steps

Shawn: Jennison will take on outreach for next six months

Core research questions for the surveys

<jemma> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDzSCO-mEnPB7jaAzIhOOLf92b0pCuzzR8u_GSWTw_M/edit

Sarah: These are questions that we would include on all surveys and stakeholder involvement
... These are starting with questions from Pete's survey

Jan: Will follow up with Dr Butler to get input

Jemma: Can add comments

Sarah: Best thing if you have specific ideas is to add to the questions, but comments are okay, too

Shawn: Sarah will propose setting a date on collecting feedback on the mailing list

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.152 (CVS log)
$Date: 2017/04/25 14:07:02 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.152  of Date: 2017/02/06 11:04:15  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: Irssi_ISO8601_Log_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/peopel/people/
Present: Sarah Shawn Jemma Jan JaEunJemmaKu
Regrets: Jeanne Dave Jennison
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: SarahHorton
Found Scribe: Sarah
Found Date: 25 Apr 2017
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2017/04/25-silver-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]