See also: IRC log
<Lisa_Seeman> agenda: this
<Lisa_Seeman> Regrets Rich Schwerdtfeger, Mary Jo Mueller, debra Rue
<Lisa_Seeman> scribe: EA
Lisa intends to look at the Actions, Techniques and issues but will switch around items so starting with Actions
Security action done
Tony working on Dyslexia techniques - no progress at present but will be returning to this work now
Tony asked for references for his work on digital accessibility for dyslexia and has tried to contact the British Dyslexia Association
EA commented that she had some research on the subject and would send this to the task force. Contact will need to be made with Dolphin who may also share some research on the topic
The ADHD document was discussed and Neil was concerned that he had not used the correct template.
<Lisa_Seeman> ACTION: lisa add to main page of wiki what we are working on and were things are [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/01-coga-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-69 - Add to main page of wiki what we are working on and were things are [on Lisa Seeman - due 2014-12-08].
Chaohai has offered to review the ADHD document but there is concern as to whether this is a user document or a technique document?
Lisa will ask for the documents that are ready for publishing to be put on Github and the early drafts to be put on the wiki.
The wiki will be used as it is considered to be easier to use.
Lisa said that she has done some edits on the ADHD and it will go into Github
Neil asked if he needs to revise it to make it into a consistent format - Lisa has offered to do this task.
Neil is being actioned to make aa techniques document for ADHD and Dyscalculia
Techniques and issue papers are being made as part of the gap analysis
John was going to proofread the user group paper
Deborah confirmed that she was happy with the Aphasia techniques paper.
Need new action item for non-vocal - re:AAC and symbola
Lisa noted her work on Voice xml and completed
Noise on the line - poor audio - missed a section
Should non-vocal be kept separate from Aphasia
Debra and EA commented on the differences between many individuals with Aphasia who tend to have the difficulties as a result of a stroke rather than an AAC user who may have been using symbols from an early age.and may have other difficulties.
Neil pointed out that everything we do should be for web developers and at the back of our minds this should be what should be addressed.
Neil commented on the MAUR document and said how clear it was and unambiguous.
Lisa agreed that we need to be focussing on the practical. issues and move forward.
Lisa also commented on the need for background research to back the final output - so techniques documents are important.
Lisa asked what needs to be done for the User Research module
<Tony_Doran> Apologies I need to drop off. Bye :)
Debra, Joseph and EA will offer to separate the Aphasia and Non-vocal sections on github and lisa will send the HTML documents
Lisa asked Michael if this was possible
There are concerns that this will delay publication
Lisa will send out an HTML file with the contents
The file will be sent back as two files with new headings as separate items - Aphasia and non-verbal
<Lisa_Seeman> ACTION: EA, and Debra and Joseph to seprate non verble and aspasia into two sections. Lisa to send the file [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/01-coga-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Error finding 'EA,'. You can review and register nicknames at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/track/users>.
<Lisa_Seeman> ACTION: E.A. Draffan, and Debra and Joseph to seprate non verble and aspasia into two sections. Lisa to send the file [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/12/01-coga-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-70 - Draffan, and debra and joseph to seprate non verble and aspasia into two sections. lisa to send the file [on E.A. Draffan - due 2014-12-08].
John feels this document needs quite a bit of copy editing and he has offered to carry out this task.
Lisa is going to offer more supporting documentation to help with the course of the work being undertaken.
Lisa thanked everyone for attending the meeting.
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.139 of Date: 2014-08-26 14:08:24 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/Debra/Deborah/ Found Scribe: EA Inferring ScribeNick: EA Default Present: Kinshuk, Lisa_Seeman, neilmilliken, +1.512.445.aaaa, +44.289.442.aabb, Tony_Doran, Susann_Keohane, Debbie_Dahl, Michael_Cooper Present: Kinshuk Lisa_Seeman neilmilliken +1.512.445.aaaa +44.289.442.aabb Tony_Doran Susann_Keohane Debbie_Dahl Michael_Cooper Regrets: Rich_Schwerdtfeger Mary_Jo_Mueller debra_Rue WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 01 Dec 2014 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/12/01-coga-minutes.html People with action items: add debra draffan e.a. ea joseph lisa WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]