W3C

- DRAFT -

Forms Working Group Teleconference

02 Jul 2014

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Steven_, ebruchez, [IPcaller]
Regrets
Philip, Nick, Uli
Chair
Steven
Scribe
Steven_

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 02 July 2014

Announcements

Announcing Orbeon Forms 4.6

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Jun/0010.html

Steven: Anything to say about it?

Erik: AVT stuff, and extensions
... revalidate and recalculate is now a single operation

Steven: I'm personally in favour of a more declarative form of spec definition
... and not so much the algorithmic form the spec uses sometimes
... I saw your tweet Alain about Invisible XML.

Alain: I'm working on it

<scribe> ... in progress

Steven: So you plan to have it in your implementation?

Alain: Yes

Steven: Wonderful
... planned date?

Alain: Not near future.
... end of year

Coming vacations

Steven: I can't be here next week.

I can be the next week

and then I'm away for 2 or 3 Wednesdays

scribe: So I suggest no call next week at least.
... NO call the 9th, but one on the 16th.

@label etc

https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#Core_Form_Controls

diff;

https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=4037&oldid=3984

Steven: Can we close this?
... call it complete

Erik: I still have to review it.

Steven: So I'll keep it open.

Shortcut function to get URL parameters.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Jul/0000.html

Steven: Looks fine to me.

Erik: I called it location-param, since param looked rather too general

Multipart submissions

http://www.w3.org/2013/05/22-forms-minutes.html#item02

Steven: I assume there's nothing to say about this, but I'm keeping it on the agenda

Progress, and Generating Spec from the wiki

Yay!

http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/forms/WD-xforms20-20140702/Overview.html

http://www.cwi.nl/~steven/forms/WD-xforms-xpath-20140702/Overview.html

Steven: I've put them in my space for the moment
... while I shake out the bugs.
... there were some links that were wrong, now fixed
... the diff doesn't look right yet, so I'm working on that
... anyway, you can have a look at it, and let me know if there are any glaring errors
... you've got two weeks to have a look at that
... I'll try and get the diff fixed by the end of week
... the diff is in the directory, (just remove the "Overview.html" bit).

AOB

Erik: Nothing

Alain: Nor me

[ADJOURN]

Next meeting in two weeks

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-07-02 15:15:43 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/tray/try/
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: Steven_
Inferring Scribes: Steven_
Default Present: Steven_, ebruchez, [IPcaller]
Present: Steven_ ebruchez [IPcaller]
Regrets: Philip Nick Uli
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2014Jul/0002
Found Date: 02 Jul 2014
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2014/07/02-forms-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]