W3C

- DRAFT -

Forms Working Group Teleconference

14 Aug 2013

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
pfennell, Steven, ebruchez, nvdbleek
Regrets
IveHadAFew
Chair
Steven
Scribe
Steven

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 14 August 2013

Debriefing from Balisage

http://www.balisage.net/2013/At-A-Glance.html

Steven: An amazing amount of XForms
... a symposium for one day, I would 90% was XForms
... and the conference proper, with lots of XForms, maybe 25% mentioned it

Progress.

Steven: Anything to report?

Erik: I did the MIP functions
... I still have the bind function to do

Steven: You've still got some action items?

Erik: Yeah.

Steven: I have one too, which I plan to do next week. I have deadline Friday for something else.

Nick: I am waiting for input on the dialog events

Steven: We need to check email

Nick: 6th July from Erik

Steven: Reply to this? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Jul/0013.html
... Let's wait til end of week, and then go with the answers you've had.

Getting started on an implementation report

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0000.html

Steven: Once the spec is out, I'm going to work on the test suite
... but it's good you've started already, and maybe we can ask Alain to do the same

Erik: Are we doing the same thing for required features as before?

Steven: Yes, two implementations of each required feature

Erik: I hope that Betterforms will do stuff

Steven: There are a number of other implementations, we need to get them explicitely involved

Nick: EMC has an implementation, with updates this year
... they might be interested

<nvdbleek> https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-7172

Steven: They were certainly interested in dfollowing the test suite

Bug in embedded schema in test 2.3.a

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0002.html

Steven: Just to report it here. Easy to fix

AOB

Steven: None? OK, next call next week. Hope we can work on action items by then.

Erik: Should have it done.

Nick: I will be away the first three weeks of September

[ADJOURN]

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2013-08-14 15:23:58 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/890/90/
Succeeded: s/fin/fun/
Succeeded: s/fun/func/
Succeeded: s/;/'/
No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: Steven
Inferring Scribes: Steven
Default Present: pfennell, Steven, ebruchez, nvdbleek
Present: pfennell Steven ebruchez nvdbleek
Regrets: IveHadAFew
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0003
Found Date: 14 Aug 2013
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2013/08/14-forms-minutes.html
People with action items: 

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]