IRC log of forms on 2013-08-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:27:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #forms
14:27:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/08/14-forms-irc
14:27:12 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:27:12 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #forms
14:27:14 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be IA_XForms
14:27:14 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see IA_XForms()11:00AM scheduled to start in 33 minutes
14:27:15 [trackbot]
Meeting: Forms Working Group Teleconference
14:27:15 [trackbot]
Date: 14 August 2013
14:27:27 [Steven_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0003
14:27:34 [Steven_]
Steven_ has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0003
14:27:38 [Steven_]
Chair: Steven
14:46:02 [Steven]
Regrets: IveHadAFew
14:57:37 [pfennell]
pfennell has joined #forms
14:58:25 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has now started
14:58:32 [Zakim]
+pfennell
15:00:39 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:00:44 [Steven]
zakim, I am ?
15:00:44 [Zakim]
+Steven; got it
15:01:35 [Zakim]
+ebruchez
15:01:37 [Zakim]
-ebruchez
15:01:58 [Steven]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:01:58 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/08/14-forms-minutes.html Steven
15:02:01 [Zakim]
+ebruchez
15:07:56 [nvdbleek]
zakim, code?
15:07:56 [Zakim]
the conference code is 93676 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), nvdbleek
15:09:10 [Zakim]
+nvdbleek
15:09:52 [Steven]
Topic: Debriefing from Balisage
15:09:52 [Steven]
http://www.balisage.net/2013/At-A-Glance.html
15:10:04 [Steven]
Steven: An amazing amount of XForms
15:10:19 [Steven]
... a symposium for one day, I would 890% was XForms
15:10:24 [Steven]
s/890/90
15:11:30 [Steven]
... and the conference proper, with lots of XForms, maybe 25% mentioned it
15:12:06 [Steven]
Topic: Progress.
15:12:14 [Steven]
Steven: Anything to report?
15:12:26 [Steven]
Erik: I did the MIP finctions
15:12:30 [Steven]
s/fin/fun/
15:13:07 [Steven]
... I still have the bind funtion to do
15:13:16 [Steven]
s/fun/func/
15:13:36 [Steven]
Steven: You've still got some action items?
15:13:40 [Steven]
Erik: Yeah.
15:13:59 [Steven]
Steven: I have one too, which I plan to do next week. I have deadline Friday for something else.
15:14:10 [Steven]
Nick: I am waiting for input on the dialog events
15:14:24 [Steven]
Steven: We need to check email
15:14:32 [Steven]
Nick: 6th July from Erik
15:15:09 [Steven]
Steven: Reply to this? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Jul/0013.html
15:15:40 [Steven]
Steven: Let's wait til end of week, and then go with the answers you've had.
15:16:11 [Steven]
Topic: Getting started on an implementation report
15:16:11 [Steven]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0000.html
15:16:28 [Steven]
Steven: Once the spec is out, I'm going to work on the test suite
15:16:54 [Steven]
... but it's good you;ve started already, and maybe we can ask Alain to do the same
15:16:59 [Steven]
s/;/'/
15:16:59 [nvdbleek]
zakim, who is here?
15:16:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see pfennell, Steven, ebruchez, nvdbleek
15:17:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see pfennell, Zakim, RRSAgent, Steven, nvdbleek, ebruchez, trackbot
15:17:28 [Steven]
Erik: Are we doing the same thing for required features as before?
15:17:39 [Steven]
Steven: Yes, two implementations of each required feature
15:18:09 [Steven]
Erik: I hope that Betterforms will do stuff
15:18:47 [Steven]
Steven: There are a number of other implementations, we need to get them explicitely involved
15:20:31 [Steven]
Nick: EMC has an implementation, with updates this year
15:20:40 [Steven]
... they might be interested
15:20:40 [nvdbleek]
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-7172
15:20:57 [Steven]
Steven: They were certainly interested in dfollowing the test suite
15:21:32 [Steven]
Topic: Bug in embedded schema in test 2.3.a
15:21:32 [Steven]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2013Aug/0002.html
15:22:34 [Steven]
Steven: Just to report it here. Easy to fix
15:22:41 [Steven]
Topic: AOB
15:23:08 [Steven]
Steven: None? OK, next call next week. Hope we can work on action items by then.
15:23:15 [Steven]
Erik: Should have it done.
15:23:29 [Steven]
Nick: I will be away the first three weeks of September
15:23:40 [Steven]
[ADJOURN]
15:23:41 [Zakim]
-ebruchez
15:23:43 [Zakim]
-pfennell
15:23:45 [Zakim]
-nvdbleek
15:23:47 [Zakim]
IA_XForms()11:00AM has ended
15:23:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were pfennell, Steven, ebruchez, nvdbleek
15:23:53 [Steven]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:23:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/08/14-forms-minutes.html Steven
15:24:54 [Steven]
Steven has left #forms
15:28:21 [Steven]
Steven has joined #forms
16:36:02 [ebruchez]
ebruchez has joined #forms
17:20:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #forms
18:31:55 [nvdbleek]
nvdbleek has joined #forms
19:31:06 [Steven]
Steven has left #forms
19:31:35 [Steven]
Steven has joined #forms
19:47:27 [Steven]
Steven has left #forms