Web Performance Working Group Teleconference

25 Jan 2012

See also: IRC log


Plh, +1.503.264.aaaa, [Microsoft], Roger, +1.404.978.aabb, JatinderMann, Ganesh, plh, Zhiheng, Tony


<plh> trackbot-ng, start telcon

<trackbot> Date: 25 January 2012

trackbot, start telecon

<trackbot> Meeting: Web Performance Working Group Teleconference

<trackbot> Date: 25 January 2012

<scribe> scribe: Jatinder


Jatinder: Per Action 77, James updated navigation_type_reload.html. It works in IE9 and IE10.

plh: Are we good with pushing this to approved?

JatindeR: Yes.

Tony: Yes.

close action-77

<trackbot> ACTION-77 Update the test_navigation_type_reload.html to fix the compare issue closed

<plh> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_document_readiness_exist.html

<plh> http://w3c-test.org/webperf/tests/submission/Google/NavigationTiming/test_performance_attributes_exist_in_object.html

Zhiheng: Can we move these tests to approved?
... They work in IE and Chrome.

Jatinder: And Karen responded saying document readiness doesn't work as expected on iframe. This shouldn't impact Navigation timing.

Plh: Yes, let's move them to approved.

<plh> CR issues list

Tony: James provided feedback on the test_timing_attributes_order.html on the mailing list. We should just test the order.

Jatinder: I will work with Karen to get that test updated. This will be the last update needed for PR to move forward.

Plh: Considering Page Visibility is stable, we should move it forward to CR. Do we have any other feedback on that spec?

Tony: No, it appears all feedback has been met. We should be able to move it forward.

Jatinder: Yes, let's move to CR. I will work with Karen to have the Page Visibility test suite available in two weeks.

plh: We should consider moving requestAnimationFrame to last call. We should ping James/Cameron to see if there are any other issues.

JatindeR: I can send mail asking James/Cameron if there are any other issues. If not, we can move this one to LC and then to CR shortly thereafter.

plh: Is anyone working on a test suite for requestAnimationFrame?

Jatinder: I can work on getting a test suite for requestAnimationFrame together.

plh: What about the HAR format? Any updates?

Jatinder: I believe we wanted a draft spec prior to re-chartering. I will ask Arvind the question in the meeting minutes.

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.136 (CVS log)
$Date: 2012/01/25 18:26:40 $

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

[Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43  
Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: JatinderMann
Found Scribe: Jatinder

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Default Present: Plh, +1.503.264.aaaa, [Microsoft], Roger, +1.404.978.aabb
Present: Plh +1.503.264.aaaa [Microsoft] Roger +1.404.978.aabb JatinderMann Ganesh plh Zhiheng Tony

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 25 Jan 2012
Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/01/25-webperf-minutes.html
People with action items: 

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.

WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!  
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of 
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report

[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]