IRC log of webperf on 2012-01-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:00:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #webperf
18:00:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to
18:00:06 [plh]
trackbot-ng, start telcon
18:00:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
18:00:10 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WPWG
18:00:10 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
18:00:11 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Performance Working Group Teleconference
18:00:11 [trackbot]
Date: 25 January 2012
18:00:26 [JatinderMann]
JatinderMann has joined #webperf
18:00:36 [JatinderMann]
trackbot, start telecon
18:00:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
18:00:40 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WPWG
18:00:41 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot
18:00:41 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Performance Working Group Teleconference
18:00:42 [trackbot]
Date: 25 January 2012
18:00:46 [ganesh]
ganesh has joined #webperf
18:01:24 [JatinderMann]
present+ JatinderMann
18:01:28 [JatinderMann]
present+ Ganesh
18:01:39 [JatinderMann]
present+ plh
18:01:44 [JatinderMann]
scribe: Jatinder
18:02:31 [zhiheng]
zhiheng has joined #webperf
18:02:36 [JatinderMann]
present+ Zhiheng
18:03:40 [JatinderMann]
present+ Tony
18:06:09 [JatinderMann]
18:06:30 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: Per Action 77, James updated navigation_type_reload.html. It works in IE9 and IE10.
18:07:02 [JatinderMann]
plh: Are we good with pushing this to approved?
18:07:04 [JatinderMann]
JatindeR: Yes.
18:07:09 [JatinderMann]
Tony: Yes.
18:08:00 [JatinderMann]
close action-77
18:08:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-77 Update the test_navigation_type_reload.html to fix the compare issue closed
18:08:39 [plh]
18:08:47 [plh]
18:09:47 [JatinderMann]
Zhiheng: Can we move these tests to approved?
18:09:57 [JatinderMann]
Zhiheng: They work in IE and Chrome.
18:10:25 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: And Karen responded saying document readiness doesn't work as expected on iframe. This shouldn't impact Navigation timing.
18:10:35 [JatinderMann]
Plh: Yes, let's move them to approved.
18:10:42 [plh]
-> CR issues list
18:12:39 [JatinderMann]
Tony: James provided feedback on the test_timing_attributes_order.html on the mailing list. We should just test the order.
18:13:52 [simonjam]
simonjam has joined #webperf
18:14:00 [Zakim]
18:16:30 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: I will work with Karen to get that test updated. This will be the last update needed for PR to move forward.
18:18:18 [plh]
zakim, mute Roger
18:18:18 [Zakim]
Roger should now be muted
18:18:33 [JatinderMann]
Plh: Considering Page Visibility is stable, we should move it forward to CR. Do we have any other feedback on that spec?
18:18:45 [JatinderMann]
Tony: No, it appears all feedback has been met. We should be able to move it forward.
18:18:59 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: Yes, let's move to CR. I will work with Karen to have the Page Visibility test suite available in two weeks.
18:21:09 [JatinderMann]
plh: We should consider moving requestAnimationFrame to last call. We should ping James/Cameron to see if there are any other issues.
18:21:32 [JatinderMann]
JatindeR: I can send mail asking James/Cameron if there are any other issues. If not, we can move this one to LC and then to CR shortly thereafter.
18:22:20 [JatinderMann]
plh: Is anyone working on a test suite for requestAnimationFrame?
18:22:32 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: I can work on getting a test suite for requestAnimationFrame together.
18:24:18 [JatinderMann]
plh: What about the HAR format? Any updates?
18:24:40 [JatinderMann]
Jatinder: I believe we wanted a draft spec prior to re-chartering. I will ask Arvind the question in the meeting minutes.
18:25:11 [Zakim]
- +1.503.264.aaaa
18:25:14 [Zakim]
- +1.404.978.aabb
18:25:16 [Zakim]
18:25:16 [Zakim]
18:25:19 [Zakim]
18:25:20 [Zakim]
18:25:21 [Zakim]
RWC_web-per()1:00PM has ended
18:25:23 [Zakim]
Attendees were Plh, +1.503.264.aaaa, [Microsoft], Roger, +1.404.978.aabb
18:26:35 [JatinderMann]
rrsagent, generate minutes
18:26:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate JatinderMann
19:55:41 [plh]
zakim, bye
19:55:41 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #webperf
19:55:44 [plh]
rrsagen,t bye
19:55:49 [plh]
rrsagent, bye
19:55:49 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items