Minutes Telecon 2014-07-16
- Bert brought the proposed errata to CSS2.1 that he wrote after last week’s conversation about canvas background to the group. He was given two edits to make in order to make the errata more accurately reflect the group’s thinking. fantasai will update the test suite to reflect the change.
- Resolved: Accept proposal for error handling rules in grid layout
- TabAtkins updated the group on where his thinking has evolved to after discussions on the very active thread. TabAtkins also will re-write a new proposal and send it to the list for further review.
- TabAtkins addressed the changes he’s made to his color classes proposal since he presented his ideas from the wiki last week. Leaverou had some concerns about his attempt to address the various types of color syntax and will write up her concerns and post them on the mailing list. The plan to remove the RGBcolor name from DOM Level 2 ran into some objections and will be addressed in the thread.
- Several resolutions were recorded for open issues in Animations. They were:
- Resolved: Defer new timing keywords for bounce animations to level 2
- Resolved: Defer a new
steps() timing function to level 2
- Resolved: Accept the edit proposed in this e-mail
- Resolved: Inserting an
@keyframe rule if it wasn’t there starts an animation.
- Resolved: Begin work on Level 2 of Animations
« Previous article
Next article »