Minutes Telecon 2014-04-30
- Plh plans to send the charter in by the end of the week.
- Resolved: Change
mask-border in Masking
- Krit and fantasai brought the group’s attention to the changes made to Masking and asked for review before a decision on going to Last Call.
- There was a lot of concern about the proposal to split Text into smaller pieces since they are highly related. A few potential smaller splits were discussed and a look into what pieces were holding the spec up most was advised. The details of a potential split was declared to be perfect for a F2F conversation.
- Resolved: No change to
calc() in Media Queries
- Due to the lack of immediate concern, the Box model/Render tree conversation was declared another great F2F topic.
- There was some concern about it not being easy to standardize atomic inlines. Fantasai will come up with some proposed text.
- The conversations about changing MediaQueryList to use events and scrollbar stickiness will both stay on the mailing list for now.
- There was a request for more time to read up about the proposal to add
any-hover to Media Queries. MaRakow and TabAtkins will discuss technical details about the proposal on the mailing list.
- TabAtkins stated that he needs to go back to his text about officially using the behavior of ‘animation’ with regards to parsing
custom-idents in properties and come up with another draft before consideration.
- WG members were reminded to add discussion topics for the Seoul F2F to the wiki. Anyone that hasn’t already reserved their hotel room should do so ASAP.
- Resolved: New Last Call for Variables
- zcorpan drew attention to his e-mail revisiting
calc() and whitespace and requested review for discussion on next week’s call.
« Previous article
Next article »