Minutes Telecon 2014-03-26
- Glazou asked that those that volunteered to speak at the event with the Korean government following the Seoul F2F message him with proposed topics.
- Resolved: Rename to extent and measure
inline-size in Writing Modes.
- TabAtkins and fantasai discussed the proposed agreement that they came to for combinators and pseudo-elements in Shadow DOM. They also brought to the group their proposal for CSS Scoping which includes their above solution, some styling text from Regions, and new proposed syntax of
- Resolved: Editor’s Draft for CSS Scoping.
- Granting a FPWD for CSS Scoping will be considered at next week’s telecon after the potential issues are integrated into the document.
- Specific details on how the group will handle asynchronous decision making was decided:
- All requests will go through the co-chairs.
- Co-chairs will post the request for decision on both the www-style list and the internal working group list as well as the twitter account.
- Most decisions will be given at least a week for comments with urgent and administrative decisions potentially being given shorter periods.
- The group agreed in principle with twk’s proposal for CSS Ruby being in line with HTML5′s treatment. fantasai will look specifically at fixing the spec.
- dbaron’s question about handling how style changes interrupt an already-running transition and put it on a different path was discussed with Google’s implementor being willing to help him come up with a solution.
- Resolved: Move to matrix for the serialization of the computed value for Transitions.
« Previous article
Next article »