Minutes Telecon 2014-03-05
- The group responded positively to krit’s proposal for multiple mask layers, but expressed a desire to see it move with borders. Krit and Rossen will continue the discussion on the mailing list.
- Resolved: Reject the first comment from this e-mail regarding Shapes.
- Resolved: Defer luminance to level 2 of Shapes
- Astearns hopes to make the needed changes to again ask for Shapes to go to CR next week.
custom-ident is restricted only in cases where actually ambiguous parsing-wise. Specs referencing it should be clear about what is excluded.
- SimonSapin will publish the public version of CSS2.1 and Fantasai will make sure it appears on the current work pages.
- Fantasai and Rossen expressed that they think Fragmentation will be able to transition to CR by the end of the year, leaving the Timed Text WG in the clear.
- Resolved: Change keywords in Masking to be
« Previous article
Next article »