Minutes Telecon 2014-02-26
- SimonSapin requested that CSS 2.1 be posted on a publicly available site. Though most of the group agreed with him that it should be public, there was much discussion on how to handle importing the log of previously private comments.
- Resolved: plh will handle the comments log from CSS2.1 over the next two weeks. If no objections are made to it becoming public, SimonSapin will move CVS to mercurial.
- ChrisL will publish the errata document for Media Queries 3.
- TabAtkins requested that Font Loading be brought to LC. The group requested another week in order for TabAtkins to finalize some edits and for everyone to have a chance to review the document further.
- Krit reminded everyone to review CSS Masking and give comments before it goes back to LC.
- TabAtkins reported that he had reviewed the implications of switching Shadow DOM from combinators to pseudo elements that Fantasai suggested. Mostly he found no issue, but was concerned about
shadow-deep. TabAtkins and Fantasai will meet in person later this week and report their conversation back to the mailing list.
- Resolved: Accept TabAtkins’s proposal for Counter Styles and reject the comment from Xidorn in the disposition of comments.
« Previous article
Next article »